Wednesday 6 June 2012

Drained. (This is a whinge)


I am so drained physically and emotionally. The morning sickness is taking everything out of me, I didn't have much energy or good health to begin with but everything I had left is being drained out of me. I'm hoping I will start to feel a bit brighter soon, because I just don't think I can cope with this for the whole pregnancy! I want to feel excited and well, so I can enjoy it! 


When I speak to people about it, they are just like "oh it's just morning sickness, you'll be fine" and yes I will be fine but it is still hard, it's hard retching and vomiting every day and feeling nausea all day, it's hard not being able to hardly lift my head out of bed, and on top of that I was sick before I was pregnant, so my body isn't in optimum condition for pregnancy! So I shall whinge, and just because I whinge it doesn't mean I don't know how blessed I am to be pregnant, because dude I know how unbelievably blessed I am, but it doesn't mean I am not allowed to whine. (Okay DAD!) haha.


I am 14 weeks tomorrow, so I hope that will be the start of a turning point for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment